Useful Links

It is suggested that residents print a copy of the emergency contact numbers for quick reference purposes.

Medical services dial 999 for emergencies otherwise  call 111 if you are unsure in less urgent cases – walk in units  see N70-EMERGENCY CONTACTS -updated Jan 2016

Weather information: Metoffice

Flood warnings: Environment-agency Flood Warnings

Local Council: Cornwall CC      Flood Advice   Free Home Fire Safety Check

Statutory Information relating to Park Homes:  Dept for Communities and Local Government 

Park Home Living– your questions answered.

Cambourne Minor Injuries Unit – 01209 318000 Barncoose Terrace, Barncoose , Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3ER

Local bus service service 315 to Redruth

112 – emergency number that runs alongside 999 but allows location of caller to be utilised if available. In cases when fast response is required can be faster to illicit emergency response times.

Cookie Statement